CAT I PCATD
Entry Level Desktop System. Quality on a Budget.
Precision Flight Controls' CAT I PCATD system is the most affordable and versatile entry-level flight simulation system on the market today. Our turnkey systems include flight sim hardware, computer, software and LCD displays. The inclusion of the Instructor's Operating Station (IOS) as a standard feature provides complete control of the simulation. There is nothing else to buy. This system is a perfect IFR training solution for home or business use.
- USB (PC Only)
- X-Plane 8, 9 (FAA Approval)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Prices start at $8,495 for a complete FAA Approved PCATD system
- Throttle Quadrant Console
- Single Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture
- Multi-Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture
- Cirrus Rudder Pedals (General Aviation)
- Digital Avionics Standard
- Remote Instrument Console (RIC)
- PFC 430W GPS Control Interface
- Reality XP Professional GNS 430W/530W XP Software
- X-Plane Professional Software
- 24" Widescreen LCD Display (Pilot's)
- 24" Widescreen LCD Display (Instructor's Operating Station)
- Computer System Extreme w/ SATA Drive
- Back-up System Hard Drive
- 33 Aircraft (Single and Multi-Engine) Fleet
- Digital Avionics Enhanced
- Instructor’s Operating Station (IOS) Desk
- FlightLine Seat
- FlightStation Adjustable Table
- Leather Pilot’s Seat w/ Static Base
- Turboprop Add-on Kit for Desktop Systems
- Jet Add-on Kit for Desktop Systems
Dimensions and Weights:
- Cirrus Beech Yoke: Width 14" Depth 12" Height 5" Weight 19 lbs.
- Throttle Quadrant Console: Width 12" Depth 8 1/2" Height 5" Weight 19 lbs.
- Digital Avionics Standard: Width 9" Depth 9" Height 21" Weight 20 lbs.
- Cirrus Rudder Pedals General Aviation: Width 16" Depth 19 1/4" Height 12" Weight 18 lbs.