CAT III BATD
FAA and Transport Canada Approved BATD ...and Now CASA Approved!
Our CAT III Desktop BATD builds upon the success of our popular CAT II system. With added features like a manual and electric trim wheel, panel surface lighting, digital clock/timer and more, we have taken the BATD to the next level. The inclusion of the Instructor's Operating Station (IOS) as a standard feature provides complete control of the simulation. The ability to log instrument experience (currency) on this system further enhances its versatility and affordability. System is fully upgradeable to a CAT III ProPanel, CR-12 AATD or CR-12 AATD ProPanel system.
- USB (PC Only)
- X-Plane 8, 9 (FAA Approval)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Prices start at $11,995 for a complete FAA Approved BATD system
- C2 Professional Flight Console
- Single Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture
- Multi-Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture
- Cirrus Rudder Pedals (General Aviation)
- Digital Avionics Standard
- PFC 430W GPS Control Interface
- Reality XP Professional GNS 430W/530W XP Software
- X-Plane Professional Software
- 24" Widescreen LCD Display (Pilot's)
- 24" Widescreen LCD Display (Instructor's Operating Station)
- Computer System Extreme w/ SATA Drive
- Back-up System Hard Drive
- 33 Aircraft (Single and Multi-Engine) Fleet
- Digital Avionics Enhanced
- Instructor’s Operating Station (IOS) Desk
- FlightLine Seat
- FlightStation Adjustable Table
- Leather Pilot’s Seat w/ Static Base
- Turboprop Add-on Kit for Desktop Systems
- Jet Add-on Kit for Desktop Systems
Dimensions and Weights:
- C2 Professional Flight Console: Width 31" Depth 16" Height 9" Weight 49 lbs.
- Digital Avionics Standard: Width 9" Depth 9" Height 21" Weight 20 lbs.
- Cirrus Rudder Pedals General Aviation: Width 16" Depth 19 1/4" Height 12" Weight 18 lbs.