To Our Valued Customers,
During this unsettling time surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to reach out and inform you of the latest here at Precision Flight Controls.
At the moment, there are no changes to our business hours or operations; however, as new information becomes available, this may change. We are closely following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and applicable health agencies. In the event of a temporary business closure, please keep in mind that Precision Flight Controls will close our production and shipping/receiving departments. Sales and customer service will remain available, but extended response times may be experienced.
Current Business Operations
· We currently remain fully staffed and working regular business hours, until further notice.
· We are maintaining continuous communications with our team members regarding the best practices to avoid and prevent the spread of any illness, as well as to limit negative impacts on our operations.
In the Event of Staffing Reduction and/or Temporary Closure
· All orders will not ship until our shipping department is reopened and operational.
· Sales and technical support departments will remain engaged remotely. Customers may experience longer wait times. Patience is greatly appreciated.
· Many businesses may face an unprecedented requirement to temporarily close. Should this mandate be issued, PFC will do it’s best to provide advanced notice to our customers.
We will continue to monitor the ongoing situation and will provide updates to the best of our ability as new information becomes available.
We are truly thankful for your understanding and support.
Stay safe and healthy…
The PFC Team