PFC 430W GPS Control Interface
Click for More Information
Introducing the premier Garmin GNS 430W training solution. PFC has teamed up with Reality XP GNS 430XP WAAS to provide the aviation community with a cost effective way to learn and experience advanced GPS technology. Our PFC 430W GPS Control Interface and Reality XP GNS 430XP WAAS software will provide you with real tactile functionality needed for proper operation and training. Each button and knob is fully functional and performs identically to its real-world counterpart.
The Reality XP GNS 430XP WAAS comes with built-in WAAS navigation capabilities, and is capable of flying LPV “glide slope” approaches without reference to ground-based navaids of any kind. Featuring an advanced 15-channel receiver capable of five position updates per second, the GNS 430W provides vertical and lateral approach guidance into thousands of U.S. airports previously inaccessible in IFR conditions. Available with stand-alone enclosure or for retrofit of existing avionics (call ahead for retrofit compatibility).
Navigational data is fully updateable with a Jeppesen nav data subscription.
- Stand-Alone (External) Enclosure
- Retrofit Kit for many existing PFC avionics (call)
- Reality XP GNS 430XP WAAS software sold separately
- Worldwide Navigational Database Current to December 2007
- Database Fully Updateable w/ Jeppesen Nav Data Subscription
- USB (PC Only)
- Width 9″ Depth 7″ Height 2.4″ Weight 2 lbs