Precision Flight Controls announces the new GTX Diamond AATD system. With advanced features such as Synthetic Vision and a fully updateable navigational database (with Jeppesen subscription), no other technically advanced aircraft training system can compete with the GTX’s features and fidelity. The GTX Diamond adds quality glass panel technology to your flight training curriculum at an affordable price. The GTX Diamond AATD system brings the fidelity of our popular GTX system to Diamond specific training.
Category: Open Cockpit Systems.
- All-Metal Construction
- Open Cockpit Configuration
- DA40 (Single Engine) Flight Model
- Cirrus II Flight Console
- X-Plane Professional Software
- Instructor’s Operating Station (IOS)
- Cirrus Rudder Pedals (Boeing Style)
- (3) 24″ Widescreen LCD Display (Visuals)
- 30″ Widescreen LCD Display (Instructor’s Operating Station)
- Computer System Extreme (Master)
- Back-up Solid State Hard Drive
- Computer System Max (Visuals)
- Adjustable Rudder Pedal System
- Leather Pilot’s Seat w/ Integrated Diamond Flight Stick
- DA42 (Multi-Engine) Flight Model
- Multi-Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture Throttle Quadrant (Non-FADEC)
- Multi-Engine Throttle/Throttle Throttle Quadrant (FADEC)
- Spare Parts Kit
- 4-Way Intercom
- System Dimensions: Width 78” Length 84” Height 74″ Weight 1085 lbs.