Cirrus Cessna Yoke
The Cirrus Cessna Yoke is made of specially formulated polyurethane resin and housed into a steel powder coated chassis.
The yoke movement is driven by a 2 axis precision control loading system that ensures a smooth and realistic feel throughout the control movement. The movement is controlled by hall effect sensors to insure the highest control resolution and reliability.The yoke has four programmable switches.
- Precision ground and plated shaft material
- Solid cast aluminum yoke
- 4 programmable switches
- Yoke mounted pitch trim switch
- Hall effect position sensors
- Includes power suply, USB cable, and user configurable software
- 1 year warranty
- 2-Axis Control Loading
- Microsoft Fight Simulator
- Other USB compatible devices
- Co-Pilot Control Configurations Not Supported
- USB (PC only)
- Width 20″ Depth 28″ Height 12″ Weight 24 lbs.