Payments by Check
We accept personal, business and bank cashier’s checks. Check payments are subject to a 1 – 2 business day clearance period.
We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express for orders under $7,500. We do not accept bank/ATM cards without the Visa logo.
All credit card payments may be subject to completion of a Credit Card Billing Authorization Form, as well as verification of the card holder’s ID and an image of the backside of the card used for payment. Forms should be submitted via fax at (916) 859-0919.
Bank Wire Transfers
We accept bank wire/ACH/EFT transfers. Please contact us at (916) 414-1310 to speak with a representative.
Terms and Conditions
- All funds must be submitted in US Dollars only.
- All funds to be verified prior to production commencement and/or shipment.
- Shipment dates are contingent upon timely receipt of payment.
- California state sales tax will be applied to all orders shipped to a destination located within the State of California.
- California state sales tax for the City of Rancho Cordova will be applied to all orders picked up at our facility.
- Orders delivered by a PFC representative to a destination located within the State of California will be subject to California state sales tax for the city in which the delivery occurs.
- Sales tax exemption documentation must be provided upon order placement.
We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee on all items returned in original condition with original packaging.
A fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee is applied to all returns. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required for all returns. Items returned without a RMA form and the RMA number recorded on the outside of the package are subject to delivery rejection. Please call (916) 414-1316 or email email@example.com to obtain RMA information.
Precison Flight Controls, Inc. is not responsible for any custom fees, duties, value-added taxes (VAT), or other additional expenses incurred with the importation of our products. Shipment transit times to international destinations are based on common carrier estimates only and do not include delays for customs processing. PFC has no way to estimate these fees or delays in advance.
Please inspect all packages upon arrival. You must report any damaged or missing items to Precision Flight Controls within 3 business days of receiving your order. If you notice any damage to the shipping box upon delivery, report it to the carrier immediately and then report it directly to PFC.
All items leave our facility securely packaged, tested and in good condition. If you notice any damaged items upon unpacking the order, leave the box and its contents as is, save all of the packaging material, take pictures of the damaged items and contact PFC. PFC cannot be held responsible for packages left unattended due to special instructions left for your carrier.
Shipment by UPS or UPS Supply Chain Solutions
Precision Flight Controls, Inc. offers United Parcel Service (UPS) as freight carrier for all door to door shipments, both domestic and international. Packages shipped overseas via door-to-airport service will be handled via UPS Supply Chain Solutions.
UPS and UPS Supply Chain Solutions will be the only carriers utilized unless the below listed provisions are met by the customer as follows:
- Customer must issue specific instruction in writing to Precision Flight Controls, Inc. to arrange for an alternate carrier.
- Written request must include the customer’s printed name, signature and date.
- Customer’s request must be submitted at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to order shipment date.
- Customer must be able provide current and valid account number pertaining to the specified alternate carrier.
- If no account number is available, freight costs will be charged directly to the customer’s credit card.
Unless the customer’s specified carrier service is able to provide a call-in pick up service and does not require Precision Flight Controls to generate additional paperwork and form submittals, PFC will apply an additional Special Handling Fee of $35.00 for all domestic shipments and $50.00 for all international shipments.
Precision Flight Controls, Inc will not be held liable for any costs incurred whatsoever due to damaged, lost or stolen merchandise that was shipped via the customer’s specialized freight arrangements.
A fifteen percent (15%) restocking and repackaging fee applies to all items returned for refund.
What is Covered by Our Limited Warranty…
Precision Flight Controls, Inc. (hereafter “PFC”) warrants its hardware products to the original owner to be free from defects in workmanship and materials when used properly for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery.
What is Not Covered by Our Limited Warranty…
- Product failure due to improper installation, maintenance, misuse, accident, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, modification or alteration
- Removal or replacement costs
- Costs or loss of revenue incurred due to downtime
- Damage to related components
- Normal wear-and-tear
- Damage incurred during shipping transit, importation or customs clearance
- Products or software manufactured by other companies
- Software or data loss
- Cosmetic damages such as upholstery, paint, powder coat, stickers, wraps, silk screen or any other damages that do not directly impact the use of the product in its intended role as a Aviation Training Device (ATD) or Game Controller
- Expendable items such as light bulbs, batteries and etc.
- Landing gear switch
What Will PFC Do in the Event of an Approved Warranty Claim…
If during the warranty period, you submit a warranty claim and it is approved by PFC, at PFC’s sole discretion we will:
- Repair the product using new or reconditioned parts, which are functionally equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
- Replace the product using new or reconditioned products, which are functionally equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
- In the event a warranty claim is approved and the product is returned due to defect as stated above, a refund in full will be issued. If product is returned within the warranty period, but the return is not related to defect, a refund will be issued less a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee.
Obtaining Warranty Evaluation & Service…
All warranty questions or claims must first be directed to the PFC Technical Support Team. Please be prepared to provide the PFC with the product serial number and/or purchase invoice number for verification. PFC’s technical support team may be reached by:
Phone: (916) 414-1316
PFC will determine if the product has failed due to defective workmanship or materials. PFC reserves the right to assess fees associated with diagnostic services. If the product is determined to have an issue, which is covered by the Warranty, the customer may choose one of service options below:
- Mail in Service
This service will require the customer to send the defective product or part to PFC. The customer must follow PFC’s Return Material Authorization (RMA) procedure prior to returning any item. Please note that in the event an item is returned and the package does not display the RMA number (per the RMA process), the delivery may be refused. Full instructions for PFC’s RMA process can be found at:https://flypfc.com/wp-content/uploads/support/RMA_Form.pdf
- Advance Replacement Part Service
This service allows our customers to service their own PFC product. PFC will send the replacement part so the customer may perform the installation of the part. PFC will require advance payment for the part and shipping charges. The original part must be returned to PFC via a reputable shipping service within ten (10) business days. In the event the customer does not return the part within the allotted time, no refund will be issued.
- On-Site Repair Service
This service is available for Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD) only. Schedule permitting, PFC will send a technician to your location to service the AATD. After the first 90 days from the date of shipment, the customer will be responsible for all expenses and labor cost for the on-site service.
- Warranty for Replacement Parts or Units
Any replacement parts or unit provided during the warranty period will be covered by the remaining balance of time on the customer’s original Limited Warranty. Replacement parts will not be covered by an extended or separate warranty period.
Return Shipment Options…
PFC, at its own expense, will ship the repaired or replacement product to the customer’s original shipping address as reflected on the original order/invoice. PFC will ship via UPS Ground or an equivalent service. If expedited shipping is required, the customer will be responsible for shipping charges.
THE SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SELLER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS, ITS USE OR OPERATION OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, WITHOUT ACCIDENT OR ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR GOAL OR RESULT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY AN AUTHORIZED SELLER’S REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. THIS DISCLAIMER CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY SHALL SELLER, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO BUYER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR THE GOODS OR SERVICES SUPPLIED, WHETHER FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, SELLER IS NOT LIABLE FOR BUYER’S IMPROPER USE, INSTALLATION, ACCIDENTS, OPERATION OR MAINTENANCE OF ANY PRODUCT OR OTHER ITEMS MANUFACTURED BY SELLER.
Free Technical Support
A free Technical Support Library
is provided for your convenience. Installation manuals and instructions are available for most of our components and systems.
If you experience difficulty during the installation or subsequent use of a PFC product, you may contact PFC’s Technical Support Line at (916) 414-1316. PFC provides free technical support to the original owner as follows:
- Free technical support for the first 30 days of ownership on software upgrades
- Free technical support for the first 90 days of ownership on components not sold as a complete system
- Free technical support for the first 120 days of ownership on FAA approved systems
Paid Technical Support
After the free technical support period (90 or 120 days), we offer technical support charged on a per incident basis, which is determined by the type of components/system.
When calling for technical support please have the following information available:
- Your name, phone number, invoice number and email address
- Which software you are using and what version
- Credit card information (for support after 90/120 days)
- A detailed description of your problem and, if it applies, the steps taken to try to solve the problem
Follow the link below to access our free downloadable PDFs and device manuals.
Technical Support Library